- Are you insured?
- How will the inflatable be set up and torn down?
- How often are your inflatables cleaned?
- What happens if the weather is bad?
- What is Inclement Weather Insurance?
- How do I make my reservation?
- What’s the best place to set up my inflatable?
- Am I able to pick up my bounce house or other rental?
- My venue does not have electricity, what can I do?
- What types of payments are accepted?
- I’m Tax Exempt, how does that work?
- Why is there no pricing on your website?
- How long is my rental for?
- What time will my rental(s) be delivered?
- When will you return to pick up / tear down?
- Will you stay and watch over my inflatable rental(s)?
- Does the blower need to stay plugged in during the event?
- Is there any information that I should know?
- Whose responsibility is it if the inflatable unit gets damaged during my rental?
- Does the Dunk Tank come filled with water?
How will the inflatable be set up and torn down?
If we are delivering the inflatable unit for you, our trained professional staff will set up and take down the inflatables and equipment. If it is raining when we arrive to deliver, and we are unable to set up for you, we will leave the equipment with you and provide verbal instructions on how to set up the unit.
Please note that our Crew is responsible for set up of rental items only once. Please know exactly where you want your inflatable attraction or rental item(s) set up before our Staff arrives. Our Staff Members have the right to deny your chosen location if deemed unsafe or not functional, but we will provide suggestions for new placement.
What happens if the weather is bad?
- We cannot control the weather, it’s a risk you are willing to take by booking your rental(s).
- We do not cancel your event due to Mother Nature.
- Your 50% deposit is non-refundable should you cancel for any reason within 30days of your date.
- You can purchase “Inclement Weather Insurance” at a fee of 10% of the rental item cost.
Ex. Your rental item costs $350 – your Insurance Fee would be $35
What is Inclement Weather Insurance?
Purchasing Inclement Weather Insurance allows you to reschedule your rental should Mother Nature not cooperate with your scheduled date.
- The Insurance Fee is 10% of your rental items.
- Insurance MUST be purchased at the time of the booking. (You cannot turn down during your original phone call or conversation and then call days before your event when you see the weather forecast is questionable)
- Insurance is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Insurance Fee is due in full with non-refundable deposit. (50% of rental item + delivery fee [if applicable=””][/if] + full insurance fee)
- Customer MUST provide a MINIMUM of 24hrs notice that Insurance Policy is being enacted. Please contact the office Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am – 5pm to enact Insurance Clause.
- Client has 48hrs to reschedule the event.
- Event must be rescheduled within 30 days from originally scheduled date, or before the third Friday in August of each calendar year (Aug. 18, 2017, Aug. 17, 2018, etc) – whichever comes first.
- If enacted, remaining balance is due at time of delivery of rescheduled date.
How do I make my reservation?
Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of the booking. You can make this payment over the phone with us, or stop into the office to make your payment. We apologize as we do not accept personal checks.
What’s the best place to set up my inflatable?
The best placement for your inflatable unit would be on a flat, level surface within 25ft of a 20-amp circuit of power. Grass is absolutely preferred as it is the safest option, but we are able to set up on turf, pavement, or other hard surfaces, with a few exceptions. If setting up on a hard surface please let our Sales Associates know at the time of booking so that we know to provide sand bags instead of 18” stakes. There may be an additional fee for hard surface set ups. If setting up on grass we request that you do not mow within 2 days of your scheduled delivery date, and to please make sure that the area we are setting up in is clear of all debris and sharp objects, and yes this includes animal waste.
Please be aware if there are any UNDERGROUND UTILITIES in the area that we will be setting inflatables up around. Because we use 18” steel stakes to anchor our inflatable units we do not want to hit any underground utilities (gas lines, septic systems, phone or internet lines, etc). Customer assumes responsibility for any damage to underground equipment. If you’re unsure of underground utilities in your area we encourage you to call 8-1-1 for DIG SAFE NY.
Am I able to pick up my Bounce House or Inflatable attraction?
We allow pick up of certain inflatables depending on their size. Bounce Houses and most Combo Units can be picked up, along with smaller Obstacle Courses. Fun Food equipment as well as other rental equipment can be picked up as well. Please contact the office to confirm whether the item(s) you are interested in are available for pick up or for delivery only. (Delivery fees apply based on the town of delivery)
Pick Up Policy:
- Endeavor Entertainment Staff is NOT responsible for loading Rental Item(s).
- It is suggested that two or more people come to pick up any rentals.
- Should an Endeavor Staff Member assist in helping load equipment, we are not responsible for any damages to vehicles or trailers.
- It is your responsibility to load your own vehicle.
I’m Tax Exempt, how does that work?
If you are a Tax Exempt Entity, you are required to have a Tax Exempt Certificate on file with Endeavor Entertainment. Sales Tax will appear on your invoice until a Certificate is provided.
Why is there no pricing on your website?
We do not publish pricing because it may vary depending on the location, amount of travel involved, and time length of your event. For example, if your rental requires staffing for the attractions it will not be the same price as a typical back yard delivery & pick up. Please call or contact us for pricing.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
If for any reason your Agreement needs to be cancelled, Endeavor Entertainment must be notified thirty (30) days prior to contracted date. If Agreement is cancelled within the set thirty (30) days, Client will be held responsible for 100% of the contract total price.
A confirmed cancellation does NOT include: voicemails or emails. Cancellation must be done by speaking to an Endeavor Sales Rep.
How long is my rental for?
Normal rentals in our industry are for four hours, but our typical rentals are for the “day”. We deliver in the morning, usually between 9am – 12pm, and return at dusk to tear down. Please continue reading for more information regarding delivery and pick up.
If you are interested in keeping the rented unit overnight, or for an additional day, it is an additional 50% of the unit rental fee. We will return at dusk the second day to tear down your unit.
What time will my rental(s) be delivered?
Delivery times are based on the time of your event, along with the location of the event. Typically, most deliveries are made between 9am – 12pm, although we may ask to deliver as early as 7am, depending on the schedule for the day and the number of deliveries each crew has scheduled. We will be in touch leading up to your event if there are any changes to your originally scheduled delivery time.
When will you return to pick up / tear down?
Our typical window of pick up is defined as dusk. This changes throughout the year. June and July may typically be between 7:30pm – 9pm, whereas picking up in May or August may be between 6:30pm and 8pm. Ultimately, pick up times are worked out prior to your event date, and we also take into consideration your event time and the location of your event, along with the other pick-ups we are scheduled for.
Will you stay and watch over my inflatable rental(s)?
We are able to provide attendants for your inflatable rentals for an additional fee. Please mention this to the Sales Associate at the time of the booking.
For the typical backyard rental we do not provide supervision for the inflatables. The Customer is responsible to supervise the rentals and at no time should anyone be left unsupervised. Absolutely no horse play is allowed in the inflatable units, along with no glasses, sharp objects, food, or beverages. Each unit also has Safety Rules posted on it that we expect all clients to abide by.
Is there any information that I will forget to ask, but should know?
We reserve the right to refuse set up due to wet ground conditions without any discount to the client. Wet ground conditions are the risk the client assumes for booking an outdoor event with no indoor alternate location. We call it the wet sock test: Can you run in the grass without getting your socks wet and muddy. If the answer is “no” we reserve the right to refuse set up. We can’t afford to allow our equipment to get destroyed and we are confident you don’t want the participants playing in a mud pit.
Absolutely NO pets, food, candy, and/or beverages are to be in or around the inflatables. The use of Silly String, Water Balloons, or any other items/devices not provided by Endeavor Entertainment are not to be used in conjunction with your rental item(s).
Water is not permitted on our inflatables, unless it is a specifically designed water unit (ex. Slip n Slide). This includes, but is not limited to, wet clothing, water balloons, sprinklers, and hoses. Mother Nature (rain) is the only exception.
If a Rental Item is returned to Endeavor Entertainment and is deemed “excessively dirty”, Client will be charged $40 per man hour for any required clean up. Normal small amounts of grass and dirt is typical and expected. Spilled drinks, dirt/mud, popcorn, etc, is considered excessive.
Whose responsibility is it if the inflatable unit gets damaged while I have rented it?
If an inflatable unit is damaged and it is deemed normal wear and tear you are not responsible for that. If damage is done to an inflatable because participants did not follow the safety instructions posted or provided to the Customer, or there is negligence on the Customer’s or Participant’s part, the Customer is responsible for all damages up to and including the replacement of the unit. This also includes blower units, should a blower be left on during high winds or a rain storm, or left on for longer than rental time frame.
Does the Dunk Tank come filled with water?
No. You are responsible for providing the water hose used to fill the dunk tank.
Regarding the Dunk Tank:
- Dunkee MUST be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Client is responsible to get the water to the Dunk Tank and fill it. It is a 500 gallon tank.
- The Dunk Tank is trailer mounted. If we are unable to drive a vehicle into the set up area, we can’t set up the Dunk Tank.
- If the Endeavor Crew is delivering, we will set up, tear down, and go over all of the operational and safety instructions with you before leaving.